Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello once again!

Hello everyone! I apologize for the lack of posts. Family, school, and work have been keeping me quite busy. On top of that, I've been practicing with the local scene (Fresno) quite a lot.

As all of you already know, Street Fighter X Tekken is coming out at midnight tonight. I hope you guys enjoy the game as much as I have. I really like the footsies in the game overall.

I know you guys won't like to hear this, but I won't be posting again until after NCR. I've been working on something that's very important to me. So stay tuned and thank you for staying with me! :)

-Miky

P.S. Any questions that have been unanswered thus far won't be answered until after NCR. But if you do have any questions, don't be hesitant to ask me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yo Xsk, I was watching your matches at NCR, and your match against PR Rog in particular...

    It was the first time in a long time that I saw you playing with a sub-optimal game plan, and what I mean was that you didn't seem to have a good game plan or strategy for the match, or perhaps PR Rog was able to counter it very strongly.

    Normally you come into the match and I watch you play with a well-thought out strategy in mind, or if the opponent counters it, you normally switch it up accordingly.

    But Rog pretty much took your A plan and Ultraed through it.

    I thought if you break your match down you might have a lot of insight to offer, because I guess it's easier to see what you did wrong than to explain how you cleanly beat someone. And I also struggle with the Rog match.

    It's not just you, I've been watching PR Rog basically demolish every elite Ryu out there. Is it the character matchup at the highest level or is he just very strong in the Ryu matchup?

    Do you have any thoughts on what you can do in order to beat him in the future? When I watch him vs. any Ryu, I can't see an answer myself. With his reactions and footsies it seems that he has an answer for everything in the ground game.

    Was cheering for you,

    Muttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Muttonhead - Thanks for cheering for me. You are absolutely right about having a sub-optimal game plan. I studied the matches and other additional matches after NCR10. I'll give you a run down with a post of what exactly happened, what I should have done, and what PR Rog told me afterward. I will also go over how John Choi and PR Rog play it out.

    Once again thanks for the support and look forward to more posts. As of now, I am busy until spring break.

    -Miky

    ReplyDelete