Saturday, March 12, 2011

About 100 games against John Choi

John invited us to his apartment to play some casuals after the tournament. I played John for a good 3 hours. I lost 2 to 1 in about 100 games. I crouch teched too much and had problems with spacing still. His footsies and mind games were very strong. It felt like I was doing the same thing over and over while he changed his game just about every game. His small adjustments throughout the sets made that much of a difference. If I'm not correct, I believe what he was doing was called adapting. That is something I struggle with a lot.

Just a few notes for you guys to read. I apologize for the lack of updates. I'm running through quite a few financial complications at the moment. But I have hope that everything will be okay! :)

-Miky

No comments:

Post a Comment